- GPD Resident Registration Day for all Spring 2014 programs including Summer Camps, Swim Lessons, Butterfly Programs and more! Non-residents can register on March 18.
- Calling all moms! Dance the night away with your favorite little guy at Mom & Son Night at Geneva High School from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Doors open at 5:30 pm for check-in and pictures. Cost is $10 ($15 N/R). Register Today!
- 3/20 - 3/23
- "Be our guest" and enjoy performances of the enchanted tale "Beauty and the Beast" at Playhouse 38! Perofrmance times vary, please call (630) 232-4542 for ticket information
- Celebrate and embrace Peck Farm Park's history at Heritage Day! Enjoy crafts, games, sheep herding, and more at this Free event. Great for all ages!
- 3/25 - 4/25
- Splish! Splash! Save some cash,Purchase your early bird pool pass now through April 26. Available at either Sunset Community Center or Stephen Persinger Recreation Center.
Now is the time...Geneva Park District is the place!
Stop in for a free tour today! We are your resolution solution with several affordable membership options!
Choose from affordable membership options to fit your lifestyle.
Plus, kick up your membership with Personal Training. A variety of packages are available, including partner training and small group training.
Do you work in Geneva? Ask about our corporate rates today! New corporate track pass option now available at SPRC.
Learn! Play! Explore!
Have you visited Hawks Hollow, named 2014 Outstanding Facility by Illinois Parks & Recreation Association (IRPA). Hawks Hollow Nature Playground at Peck Farm Park is open, year round! Click here for details.
- Brochure View Our Seasonal Brochures
- Register Now Easy Online Registration
- Sports Spot Athletic League Standings
- Weather CornerWeather Policies & Field Conditions
- Your Opinion MattersClick here to share your feedback